PTFE Lined with SS 304 Braiding, Covered with Platinum Cured Silicone
PTFE tubing covered with SS 304 braid reinforcement having outer layer of Platinum grade silicone. PTFE tubing is having capacity to withstand high pressure along with greater chemical resistance. The product is having ultra smooth bore which enhances superior flow properties & least adhesion to particulates. The outer layer of Silicone cover acts as insulation to high temperature and keeps outer surfaces dust free.
• Pharmaceutical processing
• Food processing
• High pressure fluid transfer
• High Temp.fluid transfer
• Cosmetic Industries
• Conforms to US FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Food grade Standard
• Conforms to USP Class VI
• Conforms to ISO 10993-1 ROHS certified, free of restricted heavy metals
• Free of Phthalate/ Bisphenol/ Volatile Plasticizer.
• Animal Origin Certification (free of animal derived material) USFDA
• USFDA DMF No. - 29761
• Validation package available upon request
• Excellent Chemical Resistance
• Permits easy cleaning
• Smooth silicone cover provides safety to operator while handling high temperature.
• Prevents operator from injury due to "Frayed" SS Braids.
• Lot traceable
• Temp Range :- -80 °C TO 230°C
• Available with SS316 L Tri-clover end
• Sterilizable by Autoclave
|Sr.No.||Size In MM (ID x OD)||Size in Inch (ID)||Max Working Pressure IN (Bar) At 270C||Min Burst Pressure IN (Bar) At 270C||Min Bend Radius In (MM)||Vacuum Hg In (MM) 270C|
Website Designed and Maintened by PEXATEK